Что нового

01-Октября-2010 MyPhoneExplorer v1.8.0

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

uo5oq

22/11/05
5 297
4 244
MyPhoneExplorer теперь может управлять ТА на платформе Android и не только SonyEricsson.
Добавлено много новых моделей и Брендов: Xperia X10, HTC Desire, Motorola Milestone, и много других...

Whats new:
Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Google, Sunbird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages
Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync
Set phoneclock based on atomtime
and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor

Mini FAQ:
Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since it's first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features. Since version 1.8 MyPhoneExplorer supports also Android-based phones (connected via WiFi or USB cable).

If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE (f.e. P1i, M600i, W950i, W960i, G700, G900) please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible throught USB-Cable.
There exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface.

Вложения

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Кто читал эту тему (всего: 0) Детально

Верх Низ