Что нового

i need tenfifteen f1 smartwatch firmware

hello, i need tenfifteen f1 smartwatch firmware
firmware version: G703_QW03_HRS3300_B1_20180104_1835
Specifically, there is no firmware on tenfifteen f1, only a backup, and it is not known where to get it! But there is information that firmwares from DZ09 and GV18 are suitable.
I will not upload them here to the forum, there are so many of them, and you need to sort through them until some one comes up. Links are attached!

-
купить чтобы получить доступ к скрытому контенту.

-

Specifically, there is no firmware on tenfifteen f1, only a backup, and it is not known where to get it! But there is information that firmwares from DZ09 and GV18 are suitable.
I will not upload them here to the forum, there are so many of them, and you need to sort through them until some one comes up. Links are attached!

-

-
thanks. to download and try

-

-
I haven't tried them all. dz09 processor mtk6260a.Tenfifteen F1 processor mt2503. not compatible.

Назад
Верх Низ