SM-G991B/DS Exynos 2100 — Android 15 G991BXXSJHZC2 — BFU FFS extraction

bassel

.
2/10/26
1
0
0
23
₽
0
Hello, colleagues.

Need information on forensic data extraction from Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.

Device:

  • Samsung Galaxy S21 5G SM-G991B/DS
  • Exynos 2100
  • Android 15
  • Build: G991BXXSJHZC2
  • Security patch: January 1, 2026
  • Bootloader: blocked
  • After reboot, the device is in BFU state
  • PIN unknown
  • USB debugging was not enabled previously.
I'm specifically interested in non-destructive extraction of a Full File System (FFS) without USB debugging enabled.

Does anyone have any real experience with this particular model and firmware?

Interested in support from:

  • Cellebrite UFED / Premium
  • GrayKey
  • Oxygen Forensic Detective
  • MSAB XRY
  • Magnet
I'm especially curious if anyone has managed to get FFS in BFU state on G991BXXSJHZC2 / January 2026 SPL when the PIN is unknown and the bootloader remains locked.

If you have confirmed practical experience, I would be grateful for information about which tool and which software version were used.

Thanks in advance.
 
пробуй MOBILedit
 

Вложения

Назад
Верх Низ